Thank you for visiting RoqueAgency.com. We are your local, full service, independent insurance agency right here in Murfreesboro, TN. We service the Home, Auto, Life and Business insurance needs all across Rutherford and its surrounding sister counties. Roqué Agency Insurance is owned and operated by Luis Roqué, a resident of Rutherford county since 1995, who has serviced his clients with Integrity, Honor and Trust since opening the agency in 2010.
We offer protection for your:
- Homeowners Insurance: What if your home were destroyed by storms or fire? Whether you own or rent, we’ll protect the structure, your possessions and liability of your castle.
- Auto Insurance: NO STATE MINIMUMS HERE! Safe drivers or challenged, we’ll provide security for all the times you’re running from place to place during any hectic day.
- Life Insurance: Love the folks who depend on you? We’ll help secure your family’s financial future in the event you no longer can.
- Umbrella Liability: With 15% of all liability judgments exceeding $1M, shouldn’t you maintain the essential liability coverage needed in today’s hazardous legal climate?
- Business Insurance: It’s your livelihood, and you’ve worked hard to build it. Let us help protect what you’ve worked so hard to achieve.
- Specialty Insurance: Got Toys? We offer protection for all your Motorcycles, Boats, Personal Watercraft, RV’s and Campers/Trailers.
Whether you prefer the Big name carriers (Travelers, MetLife, Hartford, Kemper), the Sister brands (Safeco, Allied, Encompass) the Regionals (Grange, Donegal, Stillwater, USLI, American Commerce) or have a challenging history (Progressive, The General, National General/GMAC, Foremost, American Modern), we service our clients through our network of more than a dozen “A” rated and very well respected carriers. You’re well advised to have your insurance program re-evaluated anytime you experience a life change (relocation or addition, marriage/divorce, child birth/loss of a family member, promotion/career change, major purchase) or at least every other year to consider any lifestyle changes and validate your program is keeping up with your life needs.
Uncertain whether you’re properly protected? Feel like you might be paying too much and maybe getting too little? The day to fully understand your insurance program is not the day misfortune strikes. Call or come by and let’s discuss your circumstances and specific needs. We’ll do our very best to help you get more than you’re already paying for.